Saturday, March 24, 2012

A.J. Jacobs

I just finished and really liked our April selection, The Know-It-All. I tried (unsuccessfully) to find video clips of the Millionaire and Crossfire appearances that author A.J. Jacobs references in the book but did come across this short one from 2009:



I only post this because his voice totally threw me! I knew what he looked like from the book flap but the voice didn't match up, reminding me a bit of the nerdy scientist from The Simpsons. Still, that doesn't dissuade me from wanting to read his other books, especially The Year of Living Biblically. Drop Dead Healthy, his newest that comes out in April, also sounds great.

Oh, and here is the picture of him posing naked for an article in order to get Mary-Louise Parker to pose naked too. Come on, you know you wanted to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment